Thursday, May 7, 2015

Preschool Mother’s Day Gift

On Wednesday, when I went to pick Harper up from preschool, the kids all lined up outside to sing a mothers day song they’d been working on:

You’ll have to follow the link below to see it because YouTube and my computer aren’t working together right now…

https://youtu.be/KDZ-SXzT1N8

The song was so sweet (sorry about all the movement with my recording but I was trying to hang on to Dakota, record and keep eye contact with Harper) and Harper kept looking over at me and giving me the cutest little smile. I love that he remembered all the hand gestures that went with the song and that he kept it a complete secret!

When we got home I found a little gift he’d made in school:

IMG_8017

IMG_8018

Harper was so proud of his bouquet of flowers! It was strange how real that bouquet was because when I “smelled” them, my eyes watered a bit from the “pollen”. 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...