Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hex Bugs and Other Video's

Harper got a couple Hex Bugs and a track for them to run on for his birthday.

He loves them and plays with them nearly every day and I got a little video of him talking about them...I think he feels like they are his pets or something. :)


I forgot about this little gem of a video when I posted about Harper's birthday stuff. Dakota told me she wanted to make something with stickers and when she was done she told me it was a card for Harper for his birthday. My heart nearly melted. She is just the sweetest little thing.


And, finally, a video of my kids being crazy. Landon was crazy dancing in the kitchen and of course the little kids started acting silly too. Well, Landon and Harper got a little too close to one another while dancing and Harper got a knee to the cheek...


It wasn't funny at the time it happened but once we realized we'd gotten it on video we laughed our asses off watching it. (Harper cried for about 1/2 a second and then couldn't help but laugh and laugh at the video with the rest of us!)

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...