Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Day He Turned 5

IMG_0501
The day Harper actually turned 5 we took him to Chuck E.Cheese for a few hours. He’d been asking to go for quite awhile and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to make the little guy happy.
We bought some pizza and a zillion coins and he was the happiest little five year old boy in the joint.

IMG_0505
IMG_0509
After spending all of our coins and cashing in our 1000 tickets for some AWESOME prizes (nerds, a purple bracelet, a couple whistles, a few tiny dino’s etc.) Harper asked if we could stop at Dunkin Donuts for ice cream…and, of course, we did.

IMG_0524
When Landon ordered his ice cream he said it in a funny way and we were all laughing about it. At the table Landon couldn’t quit giggling about how silly he’d sounded and I recorded him saying it the way he’d said it to the ice cream guy:


Chuck E. Cheese is definitely not my favorite place but it sure made my little guy happy! Happy Birthday to the best 5 year old boy I know!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...