Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Harper’s Family Book

After his first day of school, Harper came home wanting to draw. He sat at the table and drew each of his family members…it was so darn cute that I told him we should staple it all together to make a book. He thought that was a great idea so as soon as he finished, we stapled it up and I took some pictures.

He did all the writing, I just spelled everything out for him.

IMG_1059

I’m not sure why he wrote his name right to left but look at that hairdo!

IMG_1060

I love the expression on Dakota’s face.

IMG_1061

This must be my “I just woke up” look.

IMG_1062

And this is Landon’s “I ate too much candy” face.

IMG_1063

Here’s dad!

IMG_1064

And, Zoe. He wouldn’t put her in until she showed up asking where her picture was! When she asked he finally relented.

IMG_1065

He didn’t want to add Brandon at first either, but the pressure was on when he showed up and didn’t see his portrait.

IMG_1066

When I went to back to school night at his school last night I found what I think started this whole thing:

IMG_1206

He looks a little mischievous, doesn’t he?

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...