Saturday, January 16, 2016

Lea's Sixth


Tonight we celebrated Lea's sixth birthday. They had a little family only thing at their house and it was nice and relaxed. We got over there around 4 pm and the kids were off and playing before we even had our shoes off. They were all very happy to see one another and for the most part they played nicely. It was nice that Travis and Lauren were able to be there too since we don't get to see them very often and it gave Landon someone to talk too. (Zoe and Brandon are off at a bed and breakfast somewhere in VA celebrating their 4 year anniversary.) 

Lea wanted an ice cream cake for her special day so her mom made one. I've never even thought about trying to make an ice cream cake before...she said it wasn't too hard to do so I may have to give it a try sometime. It was really good and I thought it tasted way better than the ones from the store. 

 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...