Monday, July 18, 2016

Departure Day Professional Photo's

I've been busy scanning photo's tonight and I've got a few to share. I'll get back to blogging about the trip tomorrow as I've got a million more pictures to scan...

These first two are right before we boarded the ship. We were so excited!



The next several shots were taken in the Gatsby Dining Room where we'd have dinner nearly every evening. We missed eating in there twice because our excursions ran later into the afternoon. 






If I had known we were going to have out pictures taken at dinner I'd have showered after going to the pool that afternoon! Oops! 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...