Monday, August 29, 2016

First Day of Tenth Grade

I forgot how busy the first few weeks of school can be! I mean, I know they're busy but it's been a bit much this year. I feel like we are go, go, go, all the time. I feel terrible that I didn't do a little first day post for Landon, but I just got busy and lazy and kept promising myself I'd do it tomorrow...

Luckily Tony was up on time the morning Landon went to school because I was running a little behind. Dakota had woken me up a couple times the previous night so I was overly tired and didn't get out of bed until almost 6:20 am. He leaves at 6:30 to catch his bus so I didn't have time to shower and rush down to say good bye. The picture's a little grainy but hey, it was like 6:20 in the morning!


After school he has cross country practice until 5, but once he got home I made sure to get another picture. And, when Dakota and Harper saw him getting a little attention they wanted in on the action!



I sure hope this year turns out to be a great one for him. I wish I could say he loves school but he just doesn't, so I'm hoping he'll at least be able to get through with decent grades and a good attitude. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...