Thursday, August 11, 2016

Monster Mini Golf

It has been super hot here this week. I've been waiting for a really hot or rainy day to take the kids to play Monster Mini Golf and yesterday after Dakota's nap we went for it.


It's a unique place because everything is bright neon and glowing in the dark. The whole place is decorated with monsters and I was a little worried the two little kids would be scared, but luckily, they weren't. There is a large, chained box near the back that rattles and roars from time to time and when it did that the two kids couldn't keep their eyes off of it for fear of what was trying to get out!  


Landon, Harper and I had a good time playing the 18 holes but Dakota wasn't feeling it. It turned out that she wasn't feeling good at all though and when we got home she spent the rest of the late afternoon/evening on the couch with a tummy ache, poor girl. Now I can check off another item from our "summer fun" list. Tomorrow we'll be checking off two more...

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...