Saturday, October 1, 2016

Homecoming 2016


It's really crazy that I dropped Landon off at his school for the homecoming dance tonight. I can remember Zoe's first homecoming and it sure doesn't feel all that long ago. 


He was invited down to his friend Alyssa's house for a little get together before the dance so I got to go down and get a bunch of pictures of him and his friends before I dropped him off at the school at 7 pm. 


One of the other mom's stood on the table to get this one:


I think this is probably the best group shot I got, and it was the very last one I took.


Landon with Alyssa:


Landon, Alyssa and his buddy Tyler:


I sure hope they all have a great time! 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...