Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Chesapeake Invitational

I was up bright and early Saturday morning because Landon had to be at his school and on the bus for cross country at 6:50 am. I dropped him off and then went back home to get everyone else moving for Harper's 9:15 am soccer game. Landon's run was set for 9:45 so while Tony and the two little kids went to soccer, I headed out to Chesapeake High School to watch Landon run. 


After they took off I found a spot along the sidewalk to catch a glimpse of him on his way back.


As of today we haven't gotten his official time but it's somewhere around 22:48 which is a new personal record for him! He was awesome and all this hard work is certainly paying off!



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...