Thursday, December 8, 2016

Letter's From Santa

The little kids got letters from Santa yesterday and they were SOOO excited! They couldn't believe that Santa had written them and even sent along some sticker activities. I read Dakota's letter to her first and it mentioned her being on the nice list. When I finished her letter I saw that Harper looked a little worried. When I asked him what was wrong he said he just hoped Santa said he too was on the nice list! His letter didn't say exactly "nice list" but something similar about him doing a good job at school and home. He was bummed that it didn't say that his name was on the nice list, but I assured him that the letter alluded to the fact that he was. He seemed relieved. Poor kid.

After we read the letters both kids sat at the table working on their stickers scenes. They finished both pages and hung them up on the art wall for Santa to see when he came.




Harper went off to play after he finished his stickers but Dakota decided she wanted to try to draw Santa. It turned out really cute so I grabbed my camera for a picture...only she wasn't done and added Santa's sack of toys! So dang cute!


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...