Saturday, January 28, 2017

Dakota's First Dental Appointment

After school on Thursday Harper, Dakota and I had dentist appointments. It was Dakota's first appointment and I was a bit nervous about it so I had Tony come along to help me out in case Dakota freaked. 


I'm happy to say that the appointment went fairly smoothly but Dakota was a bit stubborn at times. The hygienist was very calm and patient with her and I really appreciated her working with me in getting Dakota to cooperate. Harper did great except when she turned on the spit sucker thingy, it scared him half to death! If she'd have given him warning he'd have been fine but when he heard it and saw that thing coming towards him her grabbed her hand and clamped his mouth shut! Poor kid. I had to talk him down a bit so he'd let her finish and once he realized it wasn't going to hurt him he calmed down. 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...