Monday, February 6, 2017

H + E, Kiss "Smoch"

The love story between Harper and Emmy continues...


Pretty sure "heart" eyes/nose are a sign things are getting serious. But, the back of the paper troubled me a bit more.


Excuse me little boy but there better not be any kiss/smooching going on. I asked him if there'd been any of that business and he said no, it was just a picture. Hmmm. 

This is her return letter:


I can see this romance is getting serious. I had just been out shopping for wedding gowns with Zoe so I asked him if I'd be taking Emmy shopping for a dress sometime soon too. His response? "Yeah, probably." 🙄




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...