Saturday, April 22, 2017

Baseball Opening Day Parade

We were up at the crack of dawn this morning and out on the baseball field by 8 am for the big opening day parade. It was a bit dreary and chilly and there were a few sprinkles here and there but we were out there and ready to cheer for team Godzilla.

I snapped a couple pictures before we left for the field and Dakota was not about to let me get a picture of Harper without her in it!


I loved the picture I got of the two of them but they wanted one more. The pose below was all their idea and if that isn't love, I don't know what is.


While we were waiting for the teams to line up Dakota found the Chick-fil-A cow and ran up to give it a hug!

 

Around 9:15 or so team Godzilla made their way towards us. I thought it was terribly cute how they were all walking with their arms on one another's shoulders! Harper is in the front on the far left. He was grinning ear to ear the entire time, little cutie pie!



He was supposed to have his first game today at 12:15 but it was cancelled because of rain. His next game is scheduled for Monday and I'm really looking forward to seeing him play!


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...