Sunday, May 28, 2017

Permitted

Friday afternoon Landon and I drove out to MVA where he took the driver permit test. He was quite nervous and spent our waiting time taking and re-taking the practice exam on the app he downloaded on his phone. We were called over to have his picture taken and give the lady all of our information before we were directed to a little room where he sat and ACED his exam. He was in and out of there in about ten minutes and we were both so relieved it was over!

They don't give you your actual card the day you take your exam anymore so it'll be coming in the mail hopefully one day this week. He has a piece of paper to drag around with him until then and if it EVER stops raining we'll be out practicing all those rules he knows. My baby is growing up so fast...





No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...