Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Swimmy Sunday

Despite being frozen when getting out of the pool on Saturday, the kids were ready to go again on Sunday. This time their friends were there and they got to play with them a bit. You'll notice that Harper isn't wearing the floatie things here like he did the first day. It always takes him a day or two to get used to the idea of swimming without support (and I was NOT getting in that icy water!)



I think we were down there for about 45 minutes before it started pouring so we packed it up and went home. Soon enough we'll be able to stay until we're finished versus rushing home to avoid being struck by lightening or something!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...