Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Mom's Night Out Tour #IMOMSOHARD



I have to admit that I'd never heard of the #imomsohard youtube channel until my friend Lisa asked if I wanted to go to their live show at the Lyric. Before saying yes I watched a couple of their video's and decided I definitely wanted to go see them live. Here's a sample video in case you don't know who they are or what their channel is like:


Lisa came by here and picked me up at 5:15 so that we'd have time to grab a pre-show drink or dessert. The show didn't start until 7 pm so it gave us just enough time to get into the city, find parking and walk to a nearby restaurant/bar called XS. We'd just been to BurgerFi and Lincoln's BBQ earlier that day so neither of us was hungry and we ended up just ordering mojito's. I can't remember which one's we ordered but they were both pretty good. I don't drink very often so I couldn't finish mine but Lisa was happy to finish it for me! Great friends do that for you! :) On the walk from the theater to the bar we saw the tour bus and stopped for a few pictures.





The entire theater was taken over by mom's. Of course there were men but you had to look REALLY hard to find them. I didn't take any pictures or video's during the show so you'll just have to take my word for it that they were hilarious. Everything they said was something we all could relate to and that just made it that much funnier. Mom's Night Out was great fun and I'd definitely recommend you go see them if you get the opportunity! 



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...