Thursday, August 17, 2017

Pie Face!

Another game Harper got for his birthday was Pie Face! I kept forgetting to get whipped cream so that we could try it but we finally made it to Target and Harper reminded me to get some.

It's really simple and really silly too. You squirt some whipped cream on a lever, spin the spinner and then twist the handle up to the number you spun. So, you could spin a three but only twist the handle once if you wanted. Your points are double your twist amount : twist 2, get 4 points; twist 3, get 6 points etc.




There really isn't much else to it so I'll leave you with these video's:







No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...