Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Saturday Skate

We hadn't been skating in quite awhile so we decided to give it a go this past Saturday. I could tell right away we'd waited too long since the last time we were there  because neither of the little kids could remember how to do it!



Landon decided to come hang out with us and skate too. Luckily he remembered how to do it even though it's been a few years since he's gone. He started out with inline skates but thought they were too hard and switched to speed skates. 


Colin and Wyatt joined us at the rink but my kids saw some friends they knew from school (and that is always SOOO exciting!) so they ended up skating with them most of the time. I've got to remember to take them skating a little more often because they had a great time and they need to work on their skills! 






No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...