Monday, September 25, 2017

Cross Country at Kinder Farm



Mom flew out last Wednesday afternoon. It was a fun albeit bust visit. I'm sure she was ready to get home and away from the madness that is our life! She probably thinks we're crazy the way we're running from one thing to another!

After dropping her off at the airport I drove out to watch Landon's cross country meet. They were making up a run from an earlier rain out and it was scheduled right in the middle of the afternoon. I was able to drive out and see him run because the two little kids were still in school and Tony would be home to get them off of the bus.

I got there right when the boys were lining up to stretch so I found a good spot near the beginning and waited for them to take off...


Once they got going I found another spot near the finish so that I could see when he came back in. Unfortunately the big clock wasn't running so I couldn't see his exact time but it was a good run. (I'll have to update this once he finally remembers to get his official times.) He sprinted the last bit of the race and that kid came in flying! You can see his finish in the video below, he comes up on the left side of the screen. 





No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...