Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Primary Combo 1: Dance Class

We've officially started everything now. School, cross country, soccer and dance. We're going to be so busy the next few months are going to absolutely fly!

Dakota is beginning with the primary combo class this year (tap, ballet and jazz) and it will culminate in a recital sometime in June, I believe. She can't wait to dance on stage and I can't wait to watch!

We got there a few minutes early and they had some photo props and balloons for the kids to take pictures with. Dakota wanted to do them all, of course!






I didn't take any photo's or video of her in her class because I didn't want to distract any of the girls but she looked great in there! She was following everything the teacher said and she was keeping up very well. The class age ranges from 5-7 years old and it seemed as though there was a good mix of each age in there. She couldn't wait to get home to show me some of the steps she learned and I just hope she continues to be enthusiastic about dance. 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...