Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sunday Skate

We had a few errands to run Sunday morning but other than that our day was empty. Our neighbors were going skating so my kids asked if we could go too and I figured why not? They love to skate and we get to just sit around for the most part...it's a win win!



When we first got there they both wanted to use the little skating carts but they got tired of them pretty quickly and began skating without them. They had so much fun and Harper did lap after lap. We were there for a little more than an hour before they were hot and tired and ready to go. It was fun while it lasted though!





No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...