Saturday, September 30, 2017

Unicorn Party

Dakota was invited to one of her classmates birthday parties today. It was a really fun party in their backyard and they sure went all out! There was a bouncy house, a trampoline, 2 pinata's and pony  unicorn rides! I loved the little unicorn horn hats the kids got to wear and they were a hit with the kids too!



Horn Malfunction, but still cute!


I thought the unicorn cake she had was ADORABLE! Apparently her sister makes cakes and now I'll have to keep her in mind for our future birthday parties. 



I practically had to drag Dakota out of the party after 2 hours because we had dinner plans with friends and the place we were heading was an hours drive. Needless to say, she had a great time!


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...