Monday, November 20, 2017

Here Comes Santa Claus...

It's hard to find a great time to take the kids to see Santa anymore since they're both in school so I decided we'd better get up to the mall early on Sunday to get that checked off my list of things to do. We got to the mall around 10:30 because Santa was available beginning at 11 am. Our mall has a fast pass that you can reserve online but I thought if we just got there early we'd be fine, and this time we were. There were several people who had reserved/paid ahead but we were first in the regular line and we only had to wait for two families to go ahead of us, maybe 10-15 minutes total. 

While we waited I tried to get some pictures of the kids with the decorations but as you can see, they weren't in the mood. 




We go to this mall pretty much every year and I think the Santa there is just a really nice guy. He takes a minute or two to talk to each kid and he even took the time to read everything on Dakota's last minute wish list. The lady who was taking the pictures told Tony that Santa keeps every letter he's given! 



As we made our way back to the car we stopped in the Lego store, the kids' favorite place in the mall.



While Tony and I looked for potential Christmas ideas the kids built at the Lego table. Harper made this for me:


From the Lego store we stopped at the big Christmas tree for a couple more pictures and then went home. All the Christmas decorations at the mall made Dakota want to go home to put up our trees so we did just that. 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...