Monday, November 20, 2017

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) in the living room so that the kids and I could start decorating it as well.


I turned on Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas and we set to work getting it decorated. As you can imagine, the bottom half of that tree is chock full of ornaments while the top was nearly bare. There were branches that were 4 ornaments deep. I told them we didn't have to use all the ornaments, but apparently they disagreed. 



Once we were done decorating that tree, I was exhausted. They sat on the couch to finish the movie with little bowls of m&m's and popcorn while I tried to rearrange the tree so that the top half wasn't bare. :) 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...