Saturday, November 11, 2017

New Tree Ornaments

I can't wait to start Christmas decorating! I'm definitely one of those people; the one's who are already listening to Christmas music, making lists, planning holiday activities, gift shopping, itching to decorate. Yep, that's me!

I was at Michael's the other day and I saw that they had out a display of Christmas ornaments and I just had to have a few. Or five. Obviously.

A popcorn cart because how cute is a popcorn cart? Very cute is how cute.


Also, a cotton candy cart because of major extreme cuteness. 


An orange and blue crab because we live in Maryland and crabs are our thing.



And last but not least, a running shoe because Landon runs cross country and I have recently started running a bit for exercise. 



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...