Sunday, February 11, 2018

100 Magical Days of Kindergarten

When I asked Dakota what she wanted on her 100th day of school shirt she said hearts and stars. So, while she was at school on Friday, I got busy coming up with something for her shirt.

I grabbed a roll of pink foil iron-on as well as pinkish glitter iron-on. I had a bit of white glitter iron-on left over from a different project. (I cut everything with my Cricut.) I found this idea on Pinterest and used it for inspiration. I stupidly ironed the unicorn down first and then had to make all the stars and hearts fit around it. Next time, I'll be sure to create my pattern and then iron it down.


Again, the glitter iron-on was much easier to use. It ironed down easily while the foil was a pain and wanted to pull up at the edges and wrinkle. I managed to get most of them down nicely but there were a few that gave me trouble. 




No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...