Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Brooks, Glycerin 15

I had been wanting to go get some new running shoes and ever since I bought Brooks they're pretty much the only shoe I want to get. They have to be the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn and when you have crappy feet like I do, shoes that feel good are a rarity. I knew they were going to be expensive and after looking online I realized the price was going to be the same pretty much no matter where I got them. So, Dakota and I went to Charm City Run  in Annapolis the weekend that Tony and Harper were away camping. Mema (my mother in law) was also wanting to get some new gym shoes so we met her there. I'd been singing the praises of my Brooks and told her she should really give them a try, which she did and ultimately purchased.

So, these are my older pair, which I must say are in great condition. I originally chose these because of their color, but I seriously love the amount of cushion inside. They have a decent bit of arch support inside which means that I don't have to wear any extra arch support and that is really great!




They're a little dirty since I've pretty much worn them every day to work out since I got them last August, but they're every bit as comfortable as the day I bought them. The bottoms are a bit worn out in spots but these shoes have gone hundreds of miles since I got them and most of it was running outside, so I'd say they've held up beautifully.

These are my newer pair (exact same model, different color):




If you're in the market for some really nice running/walking shoes, give these a try! Some people don't care for how much padding /bounce there is on the inside but these have made a serious difference for me when it comes to comfort while exercising.


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...