Monday, February 19, 2018

Lake Life (scrapbook page)


This photo is from 2011. We spent some time at my parents house that summer and the kids had a great time playing in the lake. Hard to believe that's Zoe, Jaron and Landon! They all look so young!

I knew I wanted to use the title "Lake Life" on this page but knew I'd have a lot of space to fill in because I only had the one photo to use. After looking for some ideas on scrapbook.com, I found the page below and used some of her ideas to complete my page. A scrap lift, if you will. ;)

Angel401's Gallery: Lake Life

I really liked how she'd cut the waves out of her patterned paper with the blue showing through and wanted to try that. I also liked how she layered patterned papers around her photos and did just a little of that on my page as well. While I do like her page better than how mine turned out, I'm happy with mine as well. Another page down!

I used my cricut to cut everything on my page with the exception of the green scalloped border in which I used a scalloped punch. 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...