Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Breakfast in Bed

Sunday morning I woke up to breakfast in bed. Dakota asked me if I wanted her to bring me breakfast in bed the next morning and I said sure! She asked me what I wanted and I told her pancakes. She then told me that I had to have some fruit too so she'd give me grapes as well. Ha!

I'll admit that while I'm not a breakfast eater, I was excited to get someone to make me pancakes! Haha! It wasn't my idea but once she asked me I was all about it!

She was so cute bringing me in a tray of breakfast! (Yes, I like peanut butter on my pancakes, don't judge.) Two pancakes a little dish of grapes and my vitamins are in the other dish. Tony also made me my hot tea. 💕


It wasn't easy eating in bed, especially with my arm and neck hurting, but I did it. I didn't want to disappoint my girl!

My favorite part though was the little card she made to go with it:



This girl is so thoughtful and has such a sweet, kind heart! Seriously, she's freaking awesome. 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...