Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Peony Blooms and Never Ending Rain

My peonies finally bloomed last week and while they were gorgeous I never really got to enjoy them because it did nothing but rain for the next several (5/6) days afterwards. There has been a lot of flooding up here and while we aren't in a flooded area ourselves, we do have a leak in our dining room ceiling that's going to need repair.




The coreopsis that I planted last year came back as well:


It didn't rain yesterday but storms moved in over night last night and it's been rainy and dreary here all day again today. Hopefully it'll be clear enough tomorrow that I'll be able to get in the backyard and see if any of the flowers back there survived this severe drenching.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...