Friday, October 26, 2018

From the Backpack

The papers from school continue to pour in on a daily basis and some of them I just can't imagine throwing out! 

This is a paper Dakota did about what she sees in the stars. She saw a rokit siph...or maybe a rocket ship? I love the second paper even more though because of the prsin (person) and their shato (shadow)!




The next one is from Harper and I just love his writing these days! It's a paper about his summer vacation. Now, we did go on a cruise but his friend Colin wasn't on that trip. And, he did get stung by a jellyfish (and he did cry) but that was when we were on vacation at Myrtle at the end of the summer. Anyways, it made a cute story and I suppose that's all that matters. 

It reads:

Wow! I can't believe I went on this cruise! It was so much fun! One day I went to Pearl Island with my friend Colin. Colin said "I spy something yellow". I looked all around and then I yelled THAT YELLOW JELLYFISH!!! As soon as I saw it it stung me! It hurt so bad. So bad that it made me cry. It was very horrible. I do want to go back but no more stingy jellyfish. 


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...