Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sick Day and Senior Toga Day

Last Monday Harper stayed home from school because he was sick. Apparently he'd woken up in the middle of the night and gotten sick but when he tried to wake us up he was unsuccessful and went back to bed. Poor kid. He must not have tried very hard though because Dakota comes into our room all the time and wakes us up. Anyways, Landon came in our room just before six to let me know that Harper was sick and sure enough, I knew he'd be home with me for the day. 

After I got dressed I brought him downstairs to watch TV while I got things going for the day and when Dakota made her way down around 7 am, she noticed he was sick and grabbed his dinosaur to keep him company on the couch. I thought that was a very sweet gesture and as you can see, Harper appreciated the thought as well!

He ended up feeling back to normal around noon and wanted to go to school but I told him he'd just have to hang out with me the rest of the afternoon and go to school on Tuesday. He and I were both thankful that it passed quickly and he was back up and running in no time flat. 


Monday also kicked off homecoming week for Landon. For seniors it meant having toga day and senior breakfast which was at Chick-fil-A before school from 6 - 6:50 am. It was a very early start to his day but he was looking forward to breakfast and going to school in his toga!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...