Friday, November 9, 2018

Blue Moon Too

The kids were off school Tuesday for election day. Since Lisa and I had already cast our votes we thought it'd be fun to drive into Baltimore for brunch. She wanted to go to Blue Moon Too and then Diablo Donuts afterwards but when I went to see what the donut shop menu looked like I saw that it was going to be closed. Lisa felt like it was still worth it to just go for Blue Moon and since we didn't have any other plans I figured what the heck?

Since I hate driving in the city I told her if she drove I'd pay for parking, like usual, and she agreed. She's got no problem zipping around the city; it's really awesome!

We got downtown and were lucky to find parking only about a block away since it was raining. The kids loved walking under their umbrellas to the restaurant though, so it wasn't a big deal.




There was plenty of seating when we got there so we didn't have to wait for a table at all which was great, especially since we had 5 hungry kids with us. We must have been a sight when we walked in because we had lots of eyes watching us make our way to a back table. Good thing we had zero time to care, haha!


They have some interesting things on their menu and apparently "the thing" to order is their Captain Crunch French Toast. So, we ended up with three orders of that, an order of bacon and eggs, a GIANT cinnamon roll, two orders of silver dollar pancakes, and two ham and cheese omelets. It was A TON of food and we all shared everything.


Silver Dollar Pancakes


Captain Crunch French Toast 


Ham and Cheese Omelet


Giant Cinnamon Roll! We had to use Evie for scale. :)


Both kids gave Blue Moon 5 out of 5 stars. I couldn't believe how much they ate and that french toast really is worth the drive. It was pouring when we left and our walk back to the car was a wet one. As we were making our way down a narrow alley a car came flying through spraying water all over us! Such is the life of the city I guess. 



No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...