Friday, November 9, 2018

Gymnastics 11/5

I didn't go to gymnastics last week because Tony went while I ran a couple of errands, one of which was voting. I thought if it didn't take too long I'd go watch the end of gym with him but the voting line was long and it took about an hour, so I missed it. Harper didn't participate much last week anyways because earlier that day he fell off the slide at school and hurt his wrist. His wrist was really sore and hurt when he tried to use it so he sat out and just watched Dakota and the other kids with Tony.

This week I was back at the gym with the kids though and caught this little bit of Harper doing his thing. His wrist was still tender but he was able to do most everything without much trouble.


No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...