Saturday, November 3, 2018

HyperKidz + Black Flag Brewery

Awhile ago Lisa and I both snatched up a deal on tickets for the kids to go to HyperKidz again but then never got around to using them. Last week she noticed that they were going to expire on Nov 1st so we decided to meet up there after school to use them and then go to Black Flag Brewery afterwards. Fun for the kids, fun for the adults!

Dakota hung out with Evie, as usual, while the boys played. Getting a picture of the boys when they're running around is next to impossible so I never did get one of the three of them...and honestly, I didn't try real hard because they were just having a good time and there was no need to stop them.



After about an hour Tony and Jeff drove over to the brewery to order food off the pizza food truck that was there and get a table. Lisa and I let the kids play for about 20 more minutes and then we loaded the kids up and drove around to meet them. The pizzas were done just as we got there which was perfect because we were all starving! The kids got 1/2 pepperoni 1/2 cheese, Tony got a Sopressata (Italian cured meat + cheese + sauce) and I wanted to try the Foodie ( Prosciutto, Brussels sprouts, crushed walnuts, cranberry, goat cheese) and they were all super good...especially mine! It may sound like a weird mix but it was really, really good.


For some reason Tony ordered two beers, one for him and one for me, even though I'm not a beer drinker. He ordered us both the Basic Bee Pumpkin Pie Ale but for some reason he was given one of those and a glass of Roadside Red. He drank the red while I sipped the ale but ultimately, he finished both. I didn't hate it but I'm just not a beer person. 

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...