Saturday, November 3, 2018

Mind What You Say

I have a letter board that I change on a monthly basis. 
Sometimes I’ll put something funny, sometimes I try to be inspirational or offer words of wisdom.
The other morning, while the kids were *still* sorting their Halloween loot, I was working on my sign when Harper walked by and said “Oh good! I can’t wait to read what you put on there this time!” He wasn’t being sarcastic and it reminded me that what we say to our kids is important. They’re listening (or reading) and the messages we send are clear.


Use your voice for good my friends. 

Our words, as influential adults and parents is the soundtrack to our children's lives.

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...