Sunday, January 6, 2019

Saturday Swim

The kids and Tony went to a birthday party at the pool last month and the kids had such a good time that we thought they'd enjoy going again. We had a free afternoon yesterday so we grabbed our bathing suits and headed out after lunch.

The kids were VERY excited about going swimming while Tony and I were more excited about lounging around in the hot tub, haha! The way they have the hot tub set up at the edge of the kids area is nice so that parents can see their kids playing while they enjoy the (very warm) hot tub which is only for those 18+.

When we tired of sitting in the tub we got out and swam and played with the kids which they loved. Dakota ran into a friend from her class and swam with her a bit too which was nice. When Tony and I tired of swimming I grabbed my phone to take some pictures and boomerangs of the kiddos playing.















No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...