Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2 Super Star! Students



Another page for another challenge! I like these challenges, they make me use products/techniques that I might otherwise forget about! For this challenge we had to go low tech... use scissors or x-acto knife to cut instead of paper trimmers/machines. So, I just traces some stencils I had for the patterned paper borders and used my x-acto for the straight edges.

I think it turned out o.k...not my favorite, there is just so much going on... but I liked this Scenic Route paper a lot and have been wanting to use it up, so I did get a lot of it on here! I was also able to use up the rest of a set of rub-on's (not one rub-on wasted, lol)!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...