Friday, April 4, 2008

"I'm Killing Your Brain Like A Poisonous Mushroom"

So this afternoon the kids and I are sitting in the basement; they are playing ToonTown (again) and I am attempting to start a scrapbook page (again), when all of a sudden Ice,Ice Baby,by Vanilla Ice comes on the radio. I, of course, sing along and tell the kids I must have been in 9th or 10th grade when that song was popular...and Zoe says "wow, that was a long time ago!" ha ha ha...and then she retracts that little meanie statement with "oh, well, not that long ago" and I said "well, it is kinda long ago considering you will be in 9th grade in the fall". Yikes. {The title is just some of the Clever Lyrics from that song...in Case you were wondering!}

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...