Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sucker for Stickers

I have always had a strange fascination with stickers, ever since I was a little kid. I had stickers and sticker books to put them in and I just loved looking at them and putting them, just so, into my book. I don't remember how long I actually collected stickers or what ever happened to those sticker books, but I still have that fascination and sometimes can't resist the urge to buy a cute pack of stickers. At least now when I buy stickers I can buy them with the pretense that I will use them on a scrapbook page...but sometimes, I just buy them because they are so cute, or original, or because I HAVE to have them! My favorites (at the moment) are by K&Company...and here is my most recent set of must have stickers:

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...