Friday, May 2, 2008

Earth Day Layout

I did this layout tonight, it only took a couple hours because I lifted someone else's page! I saw her layout in the May 08' Creating Keepsakes Magazine. Sheri Reguly's  layout is called Springtime is Happiness and is on page 109.{Great way to get a page done quick!}

My page uses mostly Basic Grey's Two Scoops papers/stickers and a few other embellishments. The flowers were stamped and then cut out, and the ribbon was a scrap I had from a different project. The paper clip, I think, is from K & Co. and the pearls are by  Kaiserscrapbook. I even pulled out an old corner punch for this page, and it was really fun to make!

IMG_9920

And yes, this too was for a challenge...a good one in which we are to use up some of our older Basic Grey paper...so we can get the new stuff! Big Grin

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...