Friday, May 2, 2008

1st base

These two pages are from Landon's Opening Day parade and game. I didn't get many pictures of the parade (mostly just other teams walking by!) so I filled the 2 pages with pictures from his first time at bat and on the field.  Both of these pages are much more plain than I would usually do, but I kind of like the simplicity of them, and because I was able to get 8 photos on here, I decided it was ok to not be too fussy with the embellishments...still looks plain to me though!  IMG_9915 IMG_9917I do like the one

 

 

 

 

 

 

big picture that I cut out of Landon putting on his gloves though!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...