1/2 Way...

We are half way through 2008 already! Where does time go? Seems like time just moves faster and faster the older I get. For the BBC (Big blog challenge) we were supposed to write about what resolutions we made at the beginning of the year and see where we were with them.

Well, I didn't make any resolutions this year, as I haven't in the past several years. In a way, I feel that it just sets me up for failure, so instead I don't make them, I just keep trying to improve myself in whatever ways I can. I need to work on losing some weight and I really need to come up with something that works for me. Tony and I have been walking at night, but it is leisurely, nothing that works up a sweat. Other than that, I just try to do my best whether it be at raising my kids or working through the everyday dilemma's to making sure that our household runs as smoothly as possible!

Comments

Tony said…
Whoaaa, were half way therre,
Whoaaa, living on a prayer.
Amanda said…
Take my hand, we'll make it I swear,
Whoaaa, livin' on a prayer.
mse006 said…
oh my....bon jovi...oh my
Me said…
...You live for the fight when it's all that you've got..
We're half way there..

Great take!
Ellie said…
I agree, I think time "is" going by faster. I can't believe June is almost over. I don't like getting older faster. LOL
Mommy2Liam said…
I am amazed at how the time has flown.... Really? When you're a kid time seems to stand still, next thing you know you're almost 30 :(.
Helena said…
I think this is so funny going around everyone's blog the most of us have made no new years resoltions is it a dying custom????

Popular Posts