Friday, July 18, 2008

Nascarish?!?

Last night I asked Zoe to put my memory card in my camera...and she broke one of the pins inside by trying to force the card in the wrong way. I don't know if we will be able to get it fixed or not, but I am not a happy camper. I use our camera on a near daily basis, so I feel a little "naked" without it. I am more upset about her attitude about it than I am the mistake she made. She insists that she didn't do it although she was the last person to touch the camera. Any ways...I guess we may be purchasing a new camera in the very near future.

We were super lazy about getting up again this morning. I think it was nearly 11 before we left the room for the beach. It was very overcast and windy today and we knew it was going to rain but decided to chance it any ways. We got about a good 2 1/2 hours in at the beach before it started to storm. (no camera=no photos) :(

DSC02336After lounging around the room we decided to head out to play some mini-golf. We went to Mt. Atlanticus and had a terrific time. Check out this pic:  Mt. Atlanticus. After golfing it was dinner time and we decided to try Nascar Sports Grille. The food was great, prices were reasonable and the decor was very Nascarish...but the noise level was almost unbearable. The restaurant was super busy (although we didn't have to wait for a table at all) and there are T.V.s at every table and on the walls, so the noise was just a bit extreme. All in all it was another good day...except for the camera thing. I did get some pics with Zoe's camera though, so here ya go!

DSC02322  DSC02303DSC02324  DSC02326

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ground her forever!

You can't be without a camera!

I understand how naked it feels not to have one!!

Hope you can fix it soon.

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...