Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dream in Color!

I have had this photo of Landon sitting on my desk for awhile now. I don't know why it took so long to scrap it, IMG_1542 but I finally got it done! Back in September when my family came up for our little crab feast, Landon finished eating and was wandering around and a few minutes later came in wearing Papa's helmet. We thought he looked pretty funny, and so did he! I had to grab a picture before he got too embarrassed about it. I love this paper! It started out just black and white and I got to do the coloring! Sometimes it is just so relaxing to sit and color! I did a little tag behind the photo with journaling about the photo, and colored. Wa-La!

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

That paper is sooo cool! I'd enjoy sitting and coloring too. What a fun pic too. Brr it's sooo cold I think I'm gonna bake.

Amanda said...

I love the paper too! What a great layout. Good job!

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) i...