Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dream in Color!

I have had this photo of Landon sitting on my desk for awhile now. I don't know why it took so long to scrap it, IMG_1542 but I finally got it done! Back in September when my family came up for our little crab feast, Landon finished eating and was wandering around and a few minutes later came in wearing Papa's helmet. We thought he looked pretty funny, and so did he! I had to grab a picture before he got too embarrassed about it. I love this paper! It started out just black and white and I got to do the coloring! Sometimes it is just so relaxing to sit and color! I did a little tag behind the photo with journaling about the photo, and colored. Wa-La!

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

That paper is sooo cool! I'd enjoy sitting and coloring too. What a fun pic too. Brr it's sooo cold I think I'm gonna bake.

Anonymous said...

I love the paper too! What a great layout. Good job!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...