Thursday, January 22, 2009

Makin' Waves

My friend Kim came over this morning and we scrapped the day away together. I can't think of a better way to spend a Thursday afternoon! I ended up getting 3 pages completed, but 2 more are in the works with only the pictures missing! So, here are today's accomplishments:

IMG_2702

I don't normally do 8 1/2 x 11 layouts, but for the kids' B-day books they are all this size. I should do more this size, it's always nice to mix things up a bit!

IMG_2705

This one is a bit plain, but I don't want to add more because I am afraid it will then be too busy! So, I decided to leave well enough alone. I saw someone use rick rack waves before, but I can't remember where, but this wasn't my idea either way! Just glad I remembered it because I like how it turned out! 

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Your LO's are just perfect! I love ric rac and the waves...what a great idea even if it's "lifted". Thanks for sharing.

ValAnn said...

Very cute... do you type your journaling often? I've thought about doing that buy my DH says he likes the handwritten better, but typed would be so much quicker!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...