Friday, March 20, 2009

Isn't She Lovely

I printed these photo's quite awhile ago, but I just couldn't figure out how I wanted the page to look. I finally decided that I would just start working and see what happened, and I kinda like how it turned out. Once I decided on the background paper, the rest kind of fell into place. The butterfly is chipboard that I heat embossed then added some micro beads. I got the idea for heat embossing here, but hers turned out better than mine! I like the crackles in hers, but I couldn't really do that with the chipboard.

IMG_3522

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

What a pretty LO! Your DD is so pretty and has such a great smile. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Amanda said...

This is really great! I've never heat embossed. Is it easy to do?

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) i...