Sunday, March 29, 2009

SandBox

I think this is one of my favorite layout’s in awhile. It was so fun to make, although it did take me a good part of a day to get it the way I wanted it. The pic’s are old (2002) and were taken when my dad was up here on a business trip and came over to our house for a visit. We always loved when he came over, even if it was only for a few hours during his trip!

IMG_3592

For those of you who are interested here is a supply list:

  • Patterned Paper: Basic Grey’s Offbeat collection
  • Cardstock:  DCWV, Neutral Stack  or scraps
  • Thickers: Rootbeer Float
  • Chipboard: DCWV Green Stack (squirrel)
  • Diecuts: Crate Paper, Lemon Grass Collection
  • Crystals: Prima, Say it in Crystals
  • Glimmer Mist, Winter Pine
  • Cricut Cart’s Used: Plantin’ Schoolbook (grass) and Zoo Balloo (tree)

3 comments:

Carmen O. said...

This is fabulous Angela! I think you should enter in Scrapbook News and Reviews call for using animals/critters. Have you entered your work before? I saw a thread on sb.com on what they're looking for. Hope you're having a great weekend!

susan and sometimes aaron said...

is your supply list in english! lol! it totally looks like a foreign language to me. super cute pages lately!!

Amanda said...

I really, really love this layout! How cute!

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...