Sunday, March 29, 2009

SandBox

I think this is one of my favorite layout’s in awhile. It was so fun to make, although it did take me a good part of a day to get it the way I wanted it. The pic’s are old (2002) and were taken when my dad was up here on a business trip and came over to our house for a visit. We always loved when he came over, even if it was only for a few hours during his trip!

IMG_3592

For those of you who are interested here is a supply list:

  • Patterned Paper: Basic Grey’s Offbeat collection
  • Cardstock:  DCWV, Neutral Stack  or scraps
  • Thickers: Rootbeer Float
  • Chipboard: DCWV Green Stack (squirrel)
  • Diecuts: Crate Paper, Lemon Grass Collection
  • Crystals: Prima, Say it in Crystals
  • Glimmer Mist, Winter Pine
  • Cricut Cart’s Used: Plantin’ Schoolbook (grass) and Zoo Balloo (tree)

3 comments:

Carmen O. said...

This is fabulous Angela! I think you should enter in Scrapbook News and Reviews call for using animals/critters. Have you entered your work before? I saw a thread on sb.com on what they're looking for. Hope you're having a great weekend!

susan and sometimes aaron said...

is your supply list in english! lol! it totally looks like a foreign language to me. super cute pages lately!!

Amanda said...

I really, really love this layout! How cute!

Main Christmas Tree

After working on the "white house" tree, Tony set up our main Christmas tree (main meaning the one the presents will go beneath) i...