Sunday, April 12, 2009

Colored Eggs

We finally got around to coloring our eggs Saturday afternoon. I kept meaning to do it while Jaron was here so he could help, but I forgot and then it was just too late. So, we finally got to it on Sat. while Zoe’s friend Viktor was here. For some reason this is one activity my kids both look forward to doing every year. There is just something special about dropping eggs in cups full of colored water! 

IMG_3887

IMG_3888

IMG_3890

IMG_3886

I didn’t know how Viktor would feel about me taking his picture, so I didn’t insist that he look at the camera with his best egg forward. I’ll make sure to do a better job embarrassing  him the next time he comes over!

No comments:

April Fools Pranks

The two little kids made me laugh yesterday morning.  I was upstairs getting things ready for school when I heard them talking about how ...